Re: Postgresql.conf group ownership changed automatically

От Mukesh Rajpurohit
Тема Re: Postgresql.conf group ownership changed automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please note that pg_reload_conf() was successful and also I am not able to reproduce this issue in test server.

Thanks
Mukesh

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021, 9:38 AM Mukesh Rajpurohit <vivasvan1902@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
         We have linux host server and use docker container in it for hosting of  postgresql 12 version database. Its postgresql.conf file ownership was postgres:postgres in container server and it was working fine.

Recently I did a timezone parameter change in the postgresql.conf file and then did pg_reload_conf() from pgadmin. Now, postgresql.conf file group ownership has changed automatically to some numeric number which is not available in /etc/group too.  However, file ownership is postgres only and db is working.

I can do "chgrp postgres postgresql.conf" online but as it is a containerized database it may be sensitive to such changes so I want to be sure that this change would not adversely impact the container.

Please let me know if someone encountered such an issue and solution to it.

Thanks
Mukesh

От: Mukesh Rajpurohit
Сообщение: Postgresql.conf group ownership changed automatically
От: Atul Kumar
Сообщение: Re: vacuumlo