Re: What query optimisations are included in Postgresql?

От N
Тема Re: What query optimisations are included in Postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, but still not same. For example, is there subquery flattening
, is there any other query re-write ?  is there website or books have
such detail ?

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: What query optimisations are included in Postgresql?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: What query optimisations are included in Postgresql?