Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table

От Surafel Temesgen
Тема Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 1:43 AM Vik Fearing <vik@postgresfriends.org> wrote:

This is not good, and I see that DROP SYSTEM VERSIONING also removes
these columns which is even worse.  Please read the standard that you
are trying to implement!

The standard states the function of ALTER TABLE ADD SYSTEM VERSIONING
as  "Alter a regular persistent base table to a system-versioned table" and
system versioned table is described in the standard by two generated
stored constraint columns and implemented as such.

I will do a more thorough review of the functionalities in this patch
(not necessarily the code) this week.

Please do

regards
Surafel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: search_plan_tree(): handling of non-leaf CustomScanState nodes causes segfault
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Key management with tests