Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 at 06:39, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 at 12:23, John Morris <john.morris@crunchydata.com> wrote:
> >
> > Another update, this time with an abbreviated Doxyfile. Rather than including the full Doxyfile, this updated
versiononly includes modified settings. It is more compact and more likely to survive across future doxygen versions.

> Meson build is failing in CFbot at [1] and [2] with:
> Message: Install doxygen if you wish to create Doxygen documentation
> Program dot found: NO
> Configuring Doxyfile using configuration
>
> doc/doxygen/meson.build:52:0: ERROR: Tried to use not-found external
> program in "command"

With no update to the thread and the build still failing I'm marking
this as returned with feedback.  Please feel free to resubmit to the
next CF when there is a new version of the patch.

Regards,
Vignesh

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Should the archiver process always make sure that the timeline history files exist in the archive?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Add system identifier to backup manifest