Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever

От vignesh C
Тема Re: BUG #18027: Logical replication taking forever
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 at 22:46, Andres Martin del Campo Campos
<andres@invisible.email> wrote:

> Seems like I don't have that table
>

> There are no errors in the logs but I only see dead tuples and no live tuples

Sorry my bad, this is available only from PG14, it is not available in PG13.

Regards,
Vignesh

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18031: Segmentation fault after deadlock within VACUUM's parallel worker
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used