Re: Volatile write caches on macOS and Windows, redux

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Volatile write caches on macOS and Windows, redux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 at 07:46, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>
> Hi, this patch was marked in CF as "Needs Review" [1], but there has
> been no activity on this thread for 6+ months.
>
> Is anything else planned, or can you post something to elicit more
> interest in the patch? Otherwise, if nothing happens then the CF entry
> will be closed ("Returned with feedback") at the end of this CF.

With no update to the thread and the patch not applying I'm marking
this as returned with feedback.  Please feel free to resubmit to the
next CF when there is a new version of the patch.

Regards,
Vignesh

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Request for comment on setting binary format output per session
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Skip collecting decoded changes of already-aborted transactions