Re: Non-superuser subscription owners

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 at 01:49, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 1:08 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Pushed. I noticed that we didn't display this new subscription option
> > 'password_required' in \dRs+:
> >
> > postgres=# \dRs+
> >
> >       List of subscriptions
> >  Name |  Owner   | Enabled | Publication | Binary | Streaming |
> > Two-phase commit | Disable on error | Origin | Run as Owner? |
> > Synchronous commit |    Conninfo     | Skip LSN
> >
> > Is that intentional? Sorry, if it was discussed previously because I
> > haven't followed this discussion in detail.
>
> No, I don't think that's intentional. I just didn't think about it.

Here is a patch to display Password required with \dRs+ command. Also
added one test to describe subscription when password_required is
false, as all the existing tests were there only for password_required
as true.

Regards,
Vignesh

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: optimize several list functions with SIMD intrinsics
От: Nikita Malakhov
Сообщение: Re: Doc limitation update proposal: include out-of-line OID usage per TOAST-ed columns