Re: Binary search in ScalarArrayOpExpr for OR'd constant arrays

От Zhihong Yu
Тема Re: Binary search in ScalarArrayOpExpr for OR'd constant arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 9:50 PM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 8 May 2021 at 14:04, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not opposed to adding some new field if that's what it takes.  I'd
> imagine the new field will be something like negfuncid which will be
> InvalidOid unless the hash function is set and useOr == false

Just while this is still swapped into main memory, I've attached a
patch that adds a new field to ScalarArrayOpExpr rather than
repurposing the existing field.

David

Hi,

+       if (!OidIsValid(saop->negfuncid))
+           record_plan_function_dependency(root, saop->hashfuncid);

Is there a typo in the second line ? (root, saop->negfuncid)

Cheers

От: Nitin Jadhav
Сообщение: Re: Query regarding RANGE Partitioning
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Binary search in ScalarArrayOpExpr for OR'd constant arrays