Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()

От Zhihong Yu
Тема Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 10:57 AM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 8:52 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> > It seems there is another bug with phrase search and query parsing.
> > It seems to me that since 0c4f355c6a websearch_to_tsquery() should
> > just parse text in quotes as a single token.  Besides fixing this bug,
> > it simplifies the code.
>
> OK ...
>
> > Trying to fix this bug before 0c4f355c6a doesn't seem to worth the efforts.
>
> Agreed, plus it doesn't sound like the sort of behavior change that
> we want to push out in minor releases.

+1

> > I propose to push the attached patch to v14.  Objections?
>
> This patch seems to include some unrelated fooling around in GiST?

Ooops, I've included this by oversight.  The next revision is attached.

Anything besides that?

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Hi,
+                   /* Everything is quotes is processed as a single token */

is quotes -> in quotes

+                   /* iterate to the closing quotes or end of the string*/

closing quotes -> closing quote

+                   /* or else ƒtsvector() will raise an error */

The character before tsvector() seems to be special.

Cheers

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()