Unquoted column names fold to lower case

От Dev Kumkar
Тема Unquoted column names fold to lower case
Дата
Re: Unquoted column names fold to lower case  (Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

All unquoted identifiers are assumed by PostgreSQL to be lower case by default. This means
- SELECT MY_COLUMN FROM my_table
- SELECT my_column FROM my_table
- SELECT my_column as MY_COLUMN FROM my_table
All refer to my_column and has column name in lowercase as my_column.

If the aliases are in upper case and quoted then those are returned in upper case.
- SELECT my_column as "MY_COLUMN" FROM my_table

Is there any workaround to set the alias columns to be returned as upper case with adding quotes. Is there any connection level parameter to flip this behavior?

Thanks in advance!

Regards...

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: rawi
Сообщение: Re: Index Usage and Running Times by FullTextSearch with prefix matching
От: Dev Kumkar
Сообщение: Re: Unquoted column names fold to lower case