Re: Postgresql Database cant start after restore using pgBackRest

От Deo Felix
Тема Re: Postgresql Database cant start after restore using pgBackRest
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have tried removing the archive command but still does not work

On Sun, 25 Jun 2023 at 20:08, Doug Reynolds <mav@wastegate.net> wrote:
Is this a case of not removing the archive command from the postgresql.conf?  Seems that the initial start of the server before restore created some empty Wal logs.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2023, at 12:55 PM, Deo Felix <deofelix9@gmail.com> wrote:

 I am doing backup with pgbackrest in the database server every day at night, I was testing to restore the backup in another server, the restore was successfully however the database cant start

pgbackrest --stanza=data --delta --log-level-console=detail restore

<image.png>

<image.png>

От: Deo Felix
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Database cant start after restore using pgBackRest
От: Deo Felix
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Database cant start after restore using pgBackRest