Re: Windows installer

От Tim Rowe
Тема Re: Windows installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It now comes up with a maintenance page for me (with installation links), so that's ok, something is happening. It looks as if I just chose a bad time to install Postgres. Thanks :)

On 18 March 2015 at 11:46, John McKown <john.archie.mckown@gmail.com> wrote:
Interesting. I can bring that page up on my work system. I clicked on
it from your email address just now. My work PC is running Windows 7.
My email reader is the web based reader at mail.google.com. I'm using
Google Chrome browser.

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

--
Tim Rowe

От: John McKown
Сообщение: Re: Windows installer
От: Tim Uckun
Сообщение: Name spacing functions and stored procedures