Re: IS JSON STRICT - In oracle => postgres ??

От Nikhil Ingale
Тема Re: IS JSON STRICT - In oracle => postgres ??
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Information from you guys helped to resolve the issue.
Thank you all for the valuable inputs.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 1:37 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
On 14.06.23 12:00, Nikhil Ingale wrote:
> In oracle we can use the *is json* check constraint for the json column
> to ensure the data is well formed.
>
> How do we ensure the same in postgres database?

PostgreSQL 16 has an IS JSON predicate.

It doesn't have a STRICT clause, which I don't see in the SQL standard.
So it might not do exactly the same thing.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: IS JSON STRICT - In oracle => postgres ??
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: What does invalid_transaction_state 25000 mean