failed to execute the psql case statement which has the function call.

От Nikhil Ingale
Тема failed to execute the psql case statement which has the function call.
Дата
Re: failed to execute the psql case statement which has the function call.  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I've a case statement where I'm calling the user defined postgres function and failed to execute the same. Because it's assuming the variable passed inside the function as a column for the table.

ERROR:  column "attributes" does not exist
LINE 1: ... WHEN status_code = 0 THEN CASE WHEN bmask(attributes...

Need help to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Nikhil Ingale

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: WAL & ZFS
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: failed to execute the psql case statement which has the function call.