Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment

От kaustubh kelkar
Тема Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment
Дата
Re: Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment
Список pgsql-general

Hi ,

I am a PostgreSQL user who wants to create multiple instances of PostgreSQL database server. I am using PostgreSQL 9.4 and above.

I tried to create more than 2 instances on Linux environment in which I was successful. But, for windows environment, I tried with the help of pgAdmin4 and with the help of commands (initdb and some more commands.) In both cases , there is some issue related to the ports. Please find the attached screenshot for the reference.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

От: Nhan Nguyen
Сообщение: Re: High load average every 105 minutes
От: "Gadamsetty, Kiran"
Сообщение: Linux equivalent library for "postgres.lib" from Windows