DBLINK Error

От Daulat
Тема DBLINK Error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Team,

I am facing an issue while fetching data using dblink.
I am using a .pgpass file and MD5 for authentication.

.pgpass file is located in the home directory (postgres user home) of the user running the PostgreSQL query. This file has proper permission  0600 and owner postgres to keep it secure. The OS is Amazon Linux.

Connection made successfully without giving password.

[root@DEM-MT bin]# ./psql -d postgres -U postgres
psql (14.6)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=#
 cd /opt/PostgreSQL-14/bin/
[root@DEM-MT bin]# ./psql -d postgres -U postgres -W
Password:
psql (14.6)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=#

ERROR:
-----------

cd /opt/PostgreSQL-14/bin/
[postgres@DMM-MT bin]$ ./psql -U postgres -d tn2_demo_10

tn2_demo_10=# select * from ucf.dblink_connect_u('conn','dbname="ADT_DEM_DB"');
ERROR:  could not establish connection
DETAIL:  connection to server on socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432" failed: fe_sendauth: no password supplied

Please help on this issue.

Thanks.

От: Geoff Winkless
Сообщение: Re: Why isn't there a IF NOT EXISTS clause on constraint creation?
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: DBLINK Error