Re: Identify missing publications from publisher while create/alter subscription.

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Identify missing publications from publisher while create/alter subscription.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:50 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, Attached patch has the fixes for the same.

Thanks! I took a final look over the v8 patch, it looks good to me and
regression tests were passed with it. I have no further comments at
this moment. I will make it "ready for committer" if others have no
comments.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.