Re: Simplify xlogreader.c with XLogRec* macros

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Simplify xlogreader.c with XLogRec* macros
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 12:01 AM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 4:12 PM 邱宇航 <iamqyh@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > I thought these can also be rewrite to:
> > >
> > > if (!XLogRecHasBlockRef(record, block_id))
> >
> > Oops, I missed that. New version is attached.
>
> +1. Indeed a reasonable change. The attached v2 patch LGTM.

This patch basically uses the macros introduced by commit 3f1ce97 [1]
more extensively. I don't see a CF entry added for this patch. Please
add one if not added.

[1]
commit 3f1ce973467a0d285961bf2f99b11d06e264e2c1
Author: Thomas Munro <tmunro@postgresql.org>
Date:   Fri Mar 18 17:45:04 2022 +1300

    Add circular WAL decoding buffer, take II.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2