Exclude generated wait_event files from pgindent

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Exclude generated wait_event files from pgindent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think we need to add pgstat_wait_event.c, wait_event_types.h and
wait_event_funcs_data.c to pgindent/exclude_file_patterns, otherwise,
pgindent on the entire source tree after the source code compilation
shows up these generated files. I've attached a patch to fix it.

Thoughts?

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: pg_class.reltuples of brin indexes
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Remove unneeded PGDATABASE setting from TAP tests