Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed  (Kartyshov Ivan <i.kartyshov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 3:41 PM Kartyshov Ivan
<i.kartyshov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> 8 years, we tried to add this feature, and now we suggest the best way
> for this feature is to commit the minimal version first.

Just curious, do you or anyone else have an immediate use for this
function? If yes, how are they achieving read-after-write-consistency
on streaming standbys in their application right now without a
function like this?

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Kartyshov Ivan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
От: torikoshia
Сообщение: Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)