Re: reply-to set

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: reply-to set
Дата
Список pgsql-www
noreplyaddresses on principle. They usually just<br /> > > represent the sender being lazy and not thinking hard
enoughabout<br /> > > where replies should go. Why wouldn't there be a good reason to reply<br /> > > to an
announcement?I've often wanted to reply to announcements.<br /> ><br /> > Because the poster of the annoucement
>For a PostgreSQL release announcement, for example, we want anybody who<br /> > has a comment or question to
sendmail to <a href="mailto:press@postgresql.org">press@postgresql.org</a>, NOT to<br /> > the sysadmin who posted
theactual -announce email.  Having a noreply@<br /> > mailing address would enforce that.<p dir="ltr">It would
enforceit by totally breaking replies unless the user took manual intervention.