Re: Browsing postgres database using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin

От Mike Kienenberger
Тема Re: Browsing postgres database using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a permission configuration
problem in postgres first, since all of the other databases have
worked without a similar issue.

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: Browsing postgres database using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Multiple aggs,sums in 1 que