Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar.raghuwanshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Here are the new patch-set re-based on HEAD (f0a0c17) and
latest partition-wise join (v29) patches.

Hi Jeevan,

I have started testing partition-wise-aggregate and got one observation, please take a look.
with the v2 patch, here if I change target list order, query is not picking full partition-wise-aggregate.

Thanks Rajkumar for reporting this.

I am looking into this issue and will post updated patch with the fix.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

--
Jeevan Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Improve OR conditions on joined columns (common star schema problem)
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create replication slot in pg_basebackup if requestedand not yet present