Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve memory management for external sorts.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve memory management for external sorts.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be helpful if you could either (a) confirm that that patch
> still applies and that it has no issues of this type or (b) post an
> updated version.

I don't think that it has a problem with lacking the right int64
format specifiers. However, I had a bad feeling about integer overflow
of state->currentRun, and think I'll need to address that. After all,
if runs are now no longer 2x work_mem on average, it's not completely
ridiculous to imagine that being an issue on a misconfigured system.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff