Re: Another possible corruption bug in 9.3.2 or possibly a known MultiXact problem?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Another possible corruption bug in 9.3.2 or possibly a known MultiXact problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> We somehow need to have a policy of testing changes to the WAL format
> without full_page_writes. They hide bugs in replay far, far too often.

What's the easiest way to get atomic page writes at the FS level on
your laptop? ZFS or some data journaling FS, I suppose.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Changeset Extraction v7.7
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Changeset Extraction v7.7