Re: PgAdmin not opening properly

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PgAdmin not opening properly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 6:59 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 at 13:16, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ailapuram,

As discussed on call, removing the pgadmin4.db file made it work.
Unfortunately, the exact reason for error could not be found.

Corrupted layout state? Maybe we can detect that and forcefully reset it.
Yes looks like. Need to check how we can detect it.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 5:25 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ailapuram,

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 4:59 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I will be available at that time.

On Mon, 17 Apr, 2023, 4:42 pm Aditya Toshniwal, <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ailapuram,

Are you available at 5-5.30PM today?

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 2:37 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure, what time?

On Mon, 17 Apr, 2023, 12:57 pm Akshay Joshi, <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 12:50 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using pgadmin4 version 7.0
It is comming like this only unable to fing pgadmin ,browser,database on top left

   Can we have a screen sharing session to resolve this issue?

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 10:59 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Which version of pgAdmin have you installed? Please try the latest version v7.0 and update us if the issue still persists.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 10:50 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
PgAdmin is not opening properly  unable to find the servers and databases on the top left .i have added  the  attachment of my problem

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin not opening properly
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin not opening properly