Re: PgAdmin not opening properly

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PgAdmin not opening properly
Дата
Re: PgAdmin not opening properly  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Ailapuram,

As discussed on call, removing the pgadmin4.db file made it work.
Unfortunately, the exact reason for error could not be found.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 5:25 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ailapuram,

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 4:59 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I will be available at that time.

On Mon, 17 Apr, 2023, 4:42 pm Aditya Toshniwal, <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ailapuram,

Are you available at 5-5.30PM today?

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 2:37 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure, what time?

On Mon, 17 Apr, 2023, 12:57 pm Akshay Joshi, <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 12:50 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using pgadmin4 version 7.0
It is comming like this only unable to fing pgadmin ,browser,database on top left

   Can we have a screen sharing session to resolve this issue?

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 10:59 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Which version of pgAdmin have you installed? Please try the latest version v7.0 and update us if the issue still persists.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 10:50 PM Ailapuram Nagasathvik <nagasathvik5577@gmail.com> wrote:
PgAdmin is not opening properly  unable to find the servers and databases on the top left .i have added  the  attachment of my problem

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin not opening properly
От: Ailapuram Nagasathvik
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin not opening properly