Re: issue with pgAdmin 4

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: issue with pgAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Riccardo,

Which installer did you use to install pgAdmin? People are facing issues with pgAdmin installed with PostgreSQL installers.
Can you also share the screenshot please?

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 3:01 AM Riccardo Barichella <riccardo.barichella@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, today I updated the pgAdmin version and now I am experiencing an issue with that program, where it remains stuck on the loading screen displaying "loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4..." for over an hour. I have attempted restarting the application, checking system requirements and deleting configuration files, but the problem persists.

Could you please provide assistance in resolving this issue? Any guidance or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.

Riccardo Barichella

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal