Re: pgAdmin not starting

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgAdmin not starting
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Faucheux,

FYI, the issue will be fixed in v7.6.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 4:04 PM Faucheux Jérôme <faucheux_jerome@orange.fr> wrote:
Hi, thanks for your quick answer.
I’ve looked on the GitHub issue, but I wasn’t able to find the directory /Library/Application Support/pg admin4/ . It may due to the fact that i’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin4 two times. But i can confirm you that I’ve used pgAdmin4 in maximise mod, and it couldn’t open after.
I downgraded pgAdmin4 to v7.4 and it now works fine for me. Still no file of pgAdmin4 in Application Support but it opened in maximise mod the first time, so I guess my default configuration
 file has to be somewhere else (macOs Big Sur v11.7.9)
Thanks you a lot for your time and support.
Sincerly
Jérôme Faucheux.

Le 16 août 2023 à 08:34, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> a écrit :

Hi Faucheux,

This looks similar to https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/6625. Please check it for a workaround.
The issue occurs when you use pgAdmin in maximise mode.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 10:11 PM Faucheux Jérôme <faucheux_jerome@orange.fr> wrote:
<Capture d’écran, le 2023-08-15 à 17.25.13.png>
Hi, i’m new to pgAdmin and PostgreSQL, and i’ve installed the package today from EntrepriseDB. I then have done some part of the tutorial, and exit pgAdmin4. When I try to relaunch it, it stays a bit on this screen and then nothing.
For information, i’m on macOs Big Sur v11.7.8
Thanks for your support

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal