Re: Appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you. Glad to hear !! :)

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 4:12 PM Chin <chinho.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I just want to express my appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress. While it started out as the most bloated, slowest and buggiest piece of software I've ever seen, the recent progress on it is nothing but astounding. It is much more stable now, also much faster, more responsive, the installation size went down, it looks more refined... basically all my previous concerns were addressed.

Keep up the good work and thank you!

Chin

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Chin
Сообщение: Appreciation for pgAdmin 4's progress
От: wambacher@posteo.de
Сообщение: pgadmin4 client can't start server