Re: unable to update from version 6.21 to version 7.0

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: unable to update from version 6.21 to version 7.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Arnel,

What is the issue you're facing when upgrading? If possible please share screenshots.

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 12:02 PM Arnel Dioneda <arneljd.refocus@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please help

I always get a notification upon opening my pgadmin to update to the latest version, which is 7.0. but after countless trials of installing, I am still unable to update from version 6.21 to version 7.0

Here are my laptop specs.

image.png

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Configs config_local.py/config_system.py are ignored ?
От: Ross Holder
Сообщение: RE: Configs config_local.py/config_system.py are ignored ?