Re: Problem in triggering pgadmin4 from my system

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Problem in triggering pgadmin4 from my system
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Kanika,

Please provide OS details and the pgAdmin version.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 3:54 PM Khetarpal, Kanika (CWM-NR) <kanika.khetarpal@rbc.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

My pgadmin4 application is crashing. I have tried uninstalling, restart pc and reinstall the application but it’s still crashing.

Regards,

Kanika

This [email] may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this [email] or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this [email] in error, please advise the sender (by return [email] or otherwise) immediately. You have consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted address; please retain a copy of this confirmation for future reference.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: "Khetarpal, Kanika (CWM-NR)"
Сообщение: Problem in triggering pgadmin4 from my system
От: Sanjay Minni
Сообщение: pgadmin on Ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)