Re: pgAdmin 8

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgAdmin 8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Joe,

You can always add back closed menus using the more button on the top right corner. Alternatively, you can reset the layout.
The lock layout option was removed in favour of a more intelligent layout.
image.png

On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 8:41 PM Joe Tailleur <joe.tailleur@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

In the new version of PGAdmin (8.0) the tabs, such as "Dashboard, Properties, Statistics, SQL, etc) all have an "x" beside them now; making them super easy to accidentally close.  Is there a way to remove the 'x' for the system type tabs?

I also no longer see the "Lock Layout" option when I click on 'File" in the menu.

I am running on Windows 11 Pro (22H2)

Joe.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Ray O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 8
От: "Delcia D'Souza"
Сообщение: Assistance Needed: pgAdmin 4 Server Connection Issue