Re: ERD for single tables

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: ERD for single tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Calle,

You can try the solution mentioned by Pravesh.
Alternatively, pgAdmin ERD also allows you to drag the table and drop it in ERD. So you can start with a blank ERD and drag the tables you need.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2023 at 9:13 AM Pravesh Sharma <pravesh.sharma@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Calle,

By default, pgAdmin creates ERD for all the related tables. To generate ERD for a single table, you can set the value at Preferences -> ERD tool -> Options -> Table Relation Depth to 0.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

Regards,
Pravesh

On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 11:43 PM Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a large and very complicated database, where the complete ERD is so large that it is very hard to find anything (even with a 45" monitor and zooming out). Hundreds of tables, hundreds or relationships.

I have tried to create an ERD for a single table only, but that does not seem to work - every time I do it, the result is a complete ERD for the whole database.

Is this a bug, or have I missed something?  I'm selecting one table, right-click and select "ERD for Table". But I get the complete diagram...

Best regards
Calle

--

Pravesh Sharma