Re: error

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Mischa,

I think there are multiple versions of pgAdmin running on your PC. If you have installed v7.1 then please uninstall v4.x or any other existing pgAdmin versions.

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 2:32 PM Mischa van der Hout | Regelink Ecologie & Landschap <mischa.vanderhout@regelink.nl> wrote:
Hello,

yesterday I finally upgraded my pgAdmin4 v4.x to v7.1 and now I keep getting this error. Could you help me out? The previous version workeds like a charm and even when I have nothing running I still get this error.

PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'C:\\Users\\misch\\AppData\\Roaming\\pgAdmin\\pgadmin4.db' -> 'C:\\Users\\misch\\AppData\\Roaming\\pgAdmin\\pgadmin4.db.20230510100201'

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mischa

--

Ik werk vanuit Harderwijk
Ik ben bereikbaar op dinsdag, woensdag en donderdag

Nu in onze weblog:

Regelink Ecologie & Landschap

--
Thanks,