Re: Application notification when launched

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Application notification when launched
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Harvey,

It should be there in /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/
I think you're looking at /Library/Application Support/ which is different.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 11:51 AM Harvey Zhang <harvzone@bu.edu> wrote:
Hello Aditya!

I can confirm that under the pointed directory, there's no such file named pgAdmin 4. I've attached the screenshot of my application support folder, do you think it would be named under another name?

image.png

Really appreciate your help.

Best,
Harvey

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 2:09 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Harvey,

Can you please try:
1. Close the pgAdmin app.
2. Remove the  ~/Library/Application Support/pgAdmin 4 directory
3. Start pgAdmin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 12:25 AM Harvey Zhang <harvzone@bu.edu> wrote:
Hello pgadmin group!

This is Harvey. A few days ago I updated my Postgres App, by update, I mean I installed the latest version on my mac.

However, since the day I updated, this profile error keeps showing when I launched my pgAdmin 4 application. I wonder whether you have any solution for this?

image.png

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Harvey

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Application notification when launched
От: John Zuill
Сообщение: Will not accept password