Re: Connection time out.

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Connection time out.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Duc,

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 1:56 PM Duc Dennis Le <duc.le931@gmail.com> wrote:
No, not at all!  But how can I see that is enabled or not, and where?  Can send an screenshot example?
That is just a guess as psql is able to connect. Maybe you can check the firewall settings once if the app is blocked.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 1:57 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Duc,

There should be no problem then, pgAdmin should be able to connect. Did you somehow deny network access to pgAdmin, because of which it is not able to reach?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 7:15 PM Duc Dennis Le <duc.le931@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, it is!

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 4:13 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Duc,

Is the psql command you're running on the same machine as pgAdmin?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 1:58 PM Duc Dennis Le <duc.le931@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please help me connect to the postgres db instance on Amazon EC2 Linux.  I am able to connect to the postgres database across the network manually using command line, except pgAdmin 4 Client installed on my Mac  Below is the connection setup and failed.  The error I received is "Time out"

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 5.51.59 PM.png

Screenshot below is successful.  This connection manually is using psql command
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 5.53.06 PM.png

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal