Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Sanjay,

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 10:05 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 8:38 AM Sanjay Minni <sanjay.minni@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Any visibility when v7.9 will be released.
23rd November.
I have loaded Ubuntu Mantic and am now stuck.
Thanks

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 11:33 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 19:01, Sanjay Minni <sanjay.minni@gmail.com> wrote:

While support for mantic (Ubuntu 23.10) is now mentioned on the download page it seems it  looks for a folder 'mantic' in the URI https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt , which is not there

The page says it’s supported from v7.9, which isn’t released yet.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 7:22 PM Wetmore, Matthew (CTR) <Matthew.Wetmore@express-scripts.com> wrote:

Download (pgadmin.org)

Instructions to add repo for mantic.

I followed these last night for Jammy and worked fine.

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 web ldap authtification