Re: PGAdmin not opening

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PGAdmin not opening
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Haley,

This looks similar to https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/6625. Please check it for a workaround.
The issue occurs when you use pgAdmin in maximise mode.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 2:39 AM haley haleyframpton.com <haley@haleyframpton.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have had a similar issue to a couple other people. I downloaded and installed PostgrSQL from EnterpriseDB, as well as the most current download of pgAdmin. Everything was working fine, until I exited the program. Now it will not open, and I get an error window that says pgAdmin has closed unexpectedly.

I have tried uninstalling and removing the data and user folders. I have reinstalled, restarted my computer and tried other older versions of both programs as well.

I am using a MacBook Air with an M2 chip running Ventura 13.5 OS.

I had this problem last week as well. I was able to get things to work by factory resetting my computer. I am not willing to do that again, as it took many hours to get everything back to how I needed it.

Thank you.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal