Re: Error creating new servers

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Error creating new servers
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Paul,

Looks like the "Servers" node in the browser tree is not selected. However, if it is not selected then it should not show the dashboard content.
Please open the bug here for the team to fix - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new
Meanwhile, please select the servers node before clicking on add new server.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 7:04 PM Paul Lockaby <plockaby@uw.edu> wrote:
Hello, I'm getting this error message pretty consistently when trying to add a new server. I'm using REMOTE_USER authentication and I have pgadmin mounted at a subpath. It only seems to happen when I click "Add New Server" on the home page of the application.

app.bundle.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')
    at Object.add_new_server (app.bundle.js:1)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick ((index):1)

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Bunlong Heng
Сообщение: postgresql.conf
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Error creating new servers