Re: Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Cody,

This is a known bug. It will be fixed in the next release of v8.4.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 3:21 PM Cody Boorman <cboorman@nabancard.com> wrote:
Hello,

I just transitioned to PGAdmin 4 and I don't see the expand/collapse nodes for items in parenthesis that PGAdmin 3 had in the query window so you can minimize large scripts that had a lot of data in the WHERE clause. I have version 7.8 but I spoke to our DBA who had the latest 8.3 version and they weren't appearing for him either.

--
Cody Boorman
Financial Analyst

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin - Is there way to I can close the the actual section of the Tree?
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin 4 not populating scripts on open