Re: pgadmin4 web interface is frozen after login

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgadmin4 web interface is frozen after login
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Daxu,

Please upgrade to the latest pgAdmin v7.5. The issue is fixed.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 12:52 AM Daxu Yin <daxuyin@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

We have an issue with a pgadmin4 user, once after she logged in the web page, the webpage is kind of frozen, with two empty windows "Properties" and "SQL", as shown in the attachment.
The pgadmin4 was working fine for her yesterday.

We're running pgadmin4 version 6.21 on RHEL 7.9

Could anyone help us?

Many thanks in advance.

Daxu Yin
410-340-5842

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Daxu Yin
Сообщение: pgadmin4 web interface is frozen after login
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 web interface is frozen after login