Getting error during execution of pg_dump

От OS DB2
Тема Getting error during execution of pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Version: edb 10.7.15
Os: windows server 12012

In one of the production server we are getting below error when we are trying to take pg_dump of one of the table.

Error: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 1115988058 in pg_toast_1104679371

Request you to share your valuable suggestion to resolve the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Migrating MSSQL 2017 to Postgresql
От: ROHIT SACHDEVA
Сообщение: ERROR: could not serialize access due to concurrent update