Re: Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions

От Rebecca Clarke
Тема Re: Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Returns 0 rows.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Rebecca Clarke <r.clarke83@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I'm running postgresql 8.4 on a debian system. I have a database that has no object identifier types and functions in the pg_catalog,
e.g.  regclass, regclassout.

Are you sure you don't have them ? I thought regclass is quite old, but I may be wrong. What does the following query returns ?

SELECT * FROM pg_type WHERE typname = 'regclass';

Thanks,
Pavan

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions
От: "himanshu.joshi"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres not getting logged in from command prompt