pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15

От Frank Gunseor
Тема pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I hope somebody will help me.

I just installed PostgreSQL 15 on a Windows 10 Pro VM using VirtualBox.

The install apparently went fine until I tried to open pgAdmin. The splash screen appears and it says pgAdmin started, the I get a blank screen that says "Loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4..." and that is it.

I checked the pgsql.conf file and listen_addresses is set to '*' based on Tomasz's recommendation.

I am not sure where to go from here.

Frank Gunseor

От: Nikki Battle
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15