Re: can not download mbox

От Jian He
Тема Re: can not download mbox
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi,
It's seems not related to browsers. I tested on edge, firefox. I first filled in the credentials[1], submit it then it will prompt the login interface again[2].

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 2:23 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 5/16/22 1:34 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 5/16/22 11:29 AM, Jian He wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>> How can I download mbox?
>
> This is an issue with Chrome where it does not display the information
> for how to download it in the HTTP AUTH section. If you try in another
> browser (e.g. Firefox, Safari), it will provide the directions on what
> credentials to put in.

I just tried with Firefox 100.0.1 and it did not display the AUTH
information either. I know they have been displayed in the past with
Firefox. Maybe someone changed a setting?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: can not download mbox
От: "Pavlo Golub"
Сообщение: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽