Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae

От Bowen Shi
Тема Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,
Obviously we should actually fix this on back branches, but could we
at least make the retry loop interruptible in some way so people could
use pg_cancel/terminate_backend() on a stuck autovacuum worker or
vacuum process?

If the problem happens in versions <= PG 16, we don't have a good solution (vacuum process holds the exclusive lock cause checkpoint hangs).

Maybe we can make the retry loop interruptible first. However, since we are using START_CRIT_SECTION, we cannot simply use CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS to handle it.

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 16.3 installation error (setup file) on Windows 11
От: peacefultraveler
Сообщение: ORDER BY two columns gives incorrect result on second column