Re: Problems opening and saving SQL files

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Problems opening and saving SQL files
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Latest version is pgAdmin 4 - 8.2 which you can download from here.
Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 8:29 PM Cody Boorman <cboorman@nabancard.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm having some trouble opening and saving SQL files. I tried changing the default program to open SQL files as SQL but it still gives me the same error which I've attached here. As you can also see from the first screenshot, the icon is coming through as a .txt file by default as well.

Because of this, I am unable to save SQL files or open them directly in pgadmin. I have to use a workaround of copy/pasting into pgadmin, changing my dates and then copy/paste back into the text file and save but there's some issues with this.

IT at NAB wasn't able to figure it out and remoted in to both my system and my manager's system to see if there were any differences in settings but couldn't find any. Would you be able to look into this further? I am using version 1.22.2.

Thanks,
Cody

--
Cody Boorman
Financial Analyst

От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: problems installing on linux Mint
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: Not Opening