Re: pgadmin4 quits unexpectedly on windows

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: pgadmin4 quits unexpectedly on windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

You can try more verbose logging and check if a particular query is causing the crash. Please follow the steps mentioned here.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024 at 3:20 PM Yvonne Grec <yvonnegrec@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,
We have several installations, mostly with postgresql15 on windows server 2016. We had pgadmin4 6.21 and we've seen it quit unexpectedly, without being able to identify a cause (it would quit while running various queries in the query window).
Checked the query history tab after re-opening pgadmin, and everything seems fine, it does not crash again. The system memory is ok. The pgadmin logs have no recent entries. The windows event viewer shows nothing.
We upgraded to pgadmin4 8.3, but the issues persist.
Can you suggest what we can try in order to determine what could cause the crashes?
Thanks

От: Yvonne Grec
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]pgadmin4 quits unexpectedly on windows
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]pgAdmin 4 v8.5 Released