Re: Can't run the app pgAdmin 4

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Can't run the app pgAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Are you using an M1 chip machine? If yes please download arm based installer. Google error given below solution -
I could not reproduce the problem on Sonoma but I have an Intel chip.

Find pgAdmin on Finder, then go to Get Info, and check the box "Open with Rosseta".(Ref link1, link2 )

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 9:02 PM roo hink <hinkx3host@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sir,

error: The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10669 "(null)" UserInfo={_LSLine=4106, _LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal} (1)

I downloaded the latest version from the official website, it still does not work.
What else could I do?

Best,

Yuanxin Tuo

Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> 于2023年10月15日周日 23:45写道:
Hi,

pgAdmin 4 latest version is 7.7.
I guess you have installed it from the PostgreSQL installer. Kindly download pgAdmin 4 from pgadmin.org and try to install it.
pgAdmin 4 is NOT yet tested on MacOS Sonoma but we are expecting it to work.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 8:46 AM roo hink <hinkx3host@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Mr. Mahajan,

Yes, my OS is MacOS Sonoma. The version of pgAdmin is 15.4.1, and I downloaded it from the official website. The error is :
The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10669 "(null)" UserInfo={_LSLine=4106, _LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal}

Thanks,

Yuanxin

On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 22:57 Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please tell more about OS, pgAdmin version and error if any are shown on UI?
From where did you download it?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 3:38 AM roo hink <hinkx3host@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello technical officer,

I installed the app yesterday and I think it could run. I tried to open it today, but it doesn't work. I need to use the app to finish my assignments, hoping you can help me.

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v7.8 Released
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 7.6 Server "Does not have clipboard access"